Terms and conditions of the online store
General conditions of the sales contract on the online store
The following Terms and Conditions define the principles and conditions for the execution of orders placed from 10.03.2016 and is the consequence of the entry into force of the Consumer Rights Act of 30.05.2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item. 827).
The online store operating at: http://fhusojka.pl/?lang=en is a teleinformatic sales platform managed by PHU Wiktor Sojka, entered into the register of entrepreneurs under NIP number: 867 217 32 77, hereinafter referred to as “FHU SOJKA.”
The terms used in this Terms and Conditions mean:
Online store – a store operating at: http://fhusojka.pl, where its users can purchase products offered by FHU SOJKA via the Internet;
Client – a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, having legal capacity who, under the principles specified in this Terms and Conditions, registers or registered in the Online Store;
Consumer – a Client who is a natural person, using the Online Store for purposes that are not directly related to his/her business or professional activity;
Business days – all days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays;
Order processing time – time when FHU SOJKA completes the order and forwards it for dispatch by mail or courier, to the address indicated by the Client;
Shopping cart – an element of the Online Store by means of which the Client specifies the details of the order, such as: number of products, delivery address, invoice data, delivery method, payment method, etc.
Product page – a page in the Online Store, which contains information about the product;
REGISTRATION AND LOGIN
- Purchases in the Online Store are made after registration and without registration.
- In order to register, you have to purchase the product at http://www.fhusojka.pl and fill in the registration form with the following details: name, surname, e-mail address and password.
- To register, you must read and accept our Terms and Conditions, as well as agree to the processing by FHU SOJKA of personal data necessary for the execution of orders placed in the Online Store.
- After registration, the Client can log in to the Online Store using the e-mail address provided during the registration process, as well as login and password.
- The account in the Online Store may be created by: natural persons with full legal capacity (and therefore non-incapacitated persons, or those who reached the age of majority by marriage), legal persons or organizational units without legal personality, who are granted legal capacity by the Act.
- After logging in, the Client in the „My Account” tab can, by filling in the form, complete his/her data by providing the address, shipping address, as well as optionally the date of birth and phone number.
- Personal data must be given with regard to the execution of orders placed by the Client in the Online Store.
- In the „My Account” tab, the Client may also change the data and the password.
- It is forbidden to add unlawful content in the form, in particular personal data of third parties, who did not authorize to create the Account on their behalf.
- The Client may place orders for 24 (twenty four) hours a day through the
website http://www.fhusojka.pl/?lang=en. The Client places the order, indicating the Product he/she is interested in, by opening the link hidden under the “Add to cart” field, and then he indicates in the Cart the method of receipt and payment for the order or places the order without logging, indicating the Product he/she is interested in by opening the link hidden under the “Add to cart” field and then he/she indicates in the Cart the method of delivery and payment for the order.
- In the order (in the Cart), the Client indicates: the ordered goods; address to which the goods is to be delivered; delivery method; payment method.
- The ordering procedure ends when the Client opens the link hidden under the „Buy and pay” field. Performing this action means placing the order and entering into the purchase and sale agreement for products with PHU SOJKA, covered by the order.
- Until the Client opens the link hidden under the „Buy and pay” field, he/she can modify the entered data and contents of the cart. To do this, follow the messages displayed to the Client and the information available on the website.
- To the e-mail address indicated during registration or filling in the data necessary to execute the order, FHU SOJKA sends the message confirming the acceptance of the order for execution, containing all the important elements of the order.
- By choosing the payment method, the Client has the option of choosing the payment on delivery of ordered products.
- The sale agreement is concluded in Polish.
PRICES OF GOODS
- The prices given on the Online Store website placed on the product offered on the Product Page: include value-added tax and are given in Polish zlotys; do not contain information on shipping costs.
- The binding and final price of the product is its price given on the Product Page at the time of placing the order by the Client.
- Information about the total value of the order, including also the shipping costs, is presented on the website: http://www.fhusojka.pl, after the Client selects the method of delivery of the order and payment method.
- FHU SOJKA reserves the right to make changes in the prices of goods contained in the offer and to conduct and cancel all types of promotional campaigns and sales, on a regular basis.
- Promotions in the Online Store are not subject to combination, unless the regulations of the promotion states otherwise.
- The prices of goods presented in the Online Store are valid only when placing the order via the Internet at http://www.fhusojka.pl/?lang=en
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY METHODS
- Payment for ordered products can be made:– in cash if the order is delivered via the forwarding company or other entity delivering the shipments;
– by bank transfer to the bank account;
- If the seller’s bank account was not credited with the amount due within 5 days from the date of order acceptance, the agreement concluded between the Client and the Seller is terminated.
- The ordered goods are delivered via the forwarding/courier company.
- The current delivery price list is available in the Online Store at: http://www.fhusojka.pl
- If the Client wishes to place the order that would be delivered outside the territory of the Republic of Poland, the Client should contact FHU SOJKA via e-mail, to the following address: email@example.com or by phone, to the following number: +48 883 011 211 in order to individually determine the conditions for the execution of such order, including in particular the delivery costs of products covered by such an order.
EXECUTION OF ORDERS
- Order execution should be understood as the delivery of ordered products to the Client.
- The order will be executed no later than within 30 days after the consumer places the order.
- If FHU SOJKA is unable to execute the order due to the unavailability of the ordered product, it will immediately, however, within 7 days from the date of placing the order by the Client, notify the Client and if it received the payment – it will return the entire sum of money received from the Client.
- All products available in FHU SOJKA are brand new, free from physical and legal defects, and were legally placed on the Polish market.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF COMPLAINTS (reporting incompliance of the consumer goods with the agreement)
- Complaints should be lodged to the following address: FHU SOJKA, Wrzawy No. 22 , 39-432 Gorzyce, POLAND
- When lodging the complaint, you should deliver to FHU SOJKA the product under the complaint, together with the proof of purchase and completed complaint notification.
- FHU SOJKA will consider the complaint within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of lodging the complaint.
- In the case of considering the complaint in favor of the Client, FHU SOJKA will repair and replace the goods under complaint with a new, full-fledged product or will refund the value of the purchased goods.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE AGREEMENT
- Instructions concerning the withdrawal from the agreement. If the Client is a Consumer, then he/she has the right to withdraw from the sale agreement concluded with the Seller, without giving reasons, within 14 days from the date on which the Consumer came into possession of items or on which the third person other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer came into possession of items, with the proviso that benefits and products are not returnable, from the
purchase of which you cannot withdraw, in accordance with the applicable provisions of law. If the subject matter of the agreement covers many items that are delivered separately, the period expires after 14 days from the date on which the Consumer came into possession of the last item or on which the third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer came into possession of the last item covered by a single order.
- To exercise the right to withdraw from the agreement, the Consumer should notify the Seller about his decision to withdraw from the agreement by way of an unambiguous declaration (e.g. submitted in the form of a letter sent by post to the following address: FHU SOJKA , Wrzawy No. 22 , 39-432 Gorzyce or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Consumer may use the draft form concerning the withdrawal from the agreement.
- In the case of withdrawal from the agreement, the Seller shall, as soon as possible, reimburse the Consumer all payments received from him, including the costs of delivery of items to the Consumer (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Consumer, other than the cheapest delivery method offered by the Seller), and in any case no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s declaration concerning the withdrawal from the agreement. The Store will reimburse the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer explicitly agreed to another solution and it does not entail additional costs for the Consumer.
- The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until receipt of the item or until the Consumer provides the Seller with the proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
- The Consumer should send back or provide the Seller with the item as soon as possible and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which he notified about the withdrawal from the agreement. The deadline is met if the Consumer sends the item before the lapse of the 14-days period.
- The Consumer bears the direct costs of return of items.
- The Consumer is responsible for reduction of the value of the item, resulting from its use in a different way than it was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the item.
- The draft form concerning the withdrawal from the agreement (the form should be filled in and sent back only if you wish to withdraw from the agreement).
I/We(*) hereby inform(*) about my/our withdrawal from the sale agreement of the following items
Date of conclusion of the agreement(*)/receipt(*)
Name and surname of the consumer(-s)
Address of the consumer(-s)
Signature of the consumer(-s) (only if the form is sent in paper version)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
- During the registration in the Online Store, the Client agrees to the processing of personal data related to the execution of orders placed in the Online Store.
- Personal data are protected in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data of 29 August 1997 (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item. 926, as amended), in a manner that prevents access to them by third parties.
- In accordance with the aforementioned Act, the Clients have the right to access, correct and delete their personal data.
The right to withdraw from the agreement is not granted in respect of agreements:
- For the provision of services, if we provided the service completely with your explicit consent;
- Where the price of the Goods depends on the fluctuations on the financial market, over which we do not have control and which may occur before the expiration of the deadline for withdrawal from the agreement;
- In which the subject matter of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to your specifications or used to satisfy your individual needs;
- Where the subject matter of the service is the item subject to rapid breaking or having a short shelf-life;
- Where the subject matter of the service is the item delivered in a sealed packaging, which cannot be returned after opening, due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened upon delivery;
- Where the subject matter of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items;
- Where the subject matter of the service are alcoholic beverages, whose price was agreed at the conclusion of the sale agreement, and whose delivery may take place only after the lapse of 30 days and whose value depends on market fluctuations over which we have no control;
- Where the subject matter of the service are sound or visual records or computer programs delivered in a sealed packaging, if the packaging was opened upon delivery;
- For the provision of digital contents that are not recorded on a tangible medium, if the provision of the service began with your explicit consent, before the lapse of the deadline for withdrawal from the agreement.